Do you know the best all-around builds in Path of Exile? The following is the list, which is not created solely based on the top 100 builds from poe-racing; It’s based on many additional factors (covered above) including player support/recommendations, end-game viability, overall fun, and personal experience.
1. Sunder still holds the top spot for softcore and hardcore “all around” gameplay. Sunder is also one of the most beginner friendly builds in PoE.
2. Righteous Fire is the end-game king in 3.2 when it comes to all-around gameplay. Mapping, Eternal Lab, Uber Atziri, Guardians and Shaper; This is the build of choice by some of the most experienced players.
3. Melee Skeletons are decimating end-game and a blast to play with the Ascendancy changes in 3.2. My personal opinion is they are more fun than Spectres because the player doesn’t have to wait for them to move around and catch up, and they can be cast in strategic locations.
4. Molten Strike with leech is crazy powerful and one of the best all-around builds available in PoE able to do all content. I actually completed the storyline and got to mapping faster with this build than any other (with 0 deaths). While the clear speed isn’t top tier (I’d give it a 5 out of 10), the boss melting and survivability is top notch.
5. While I love skeletons, there no question Spectres are still exceptional for completing all content in the game. While players are jumping on Melee Skeletons (as the new meta in 3.2) because they’re “new”, Spectres will always be a solid choice.
6. With the ascendancy changes to Hierophant, Totems are more powerful than ever. The most popular are either Freezing Pulse or Frostbolt because of their clear speed, however these builds have issues with the end-game bosses and are more for mapping and general clearing/leveling (but the FP build can down shaper).
7. Essence Drain is still going strong and is one of the best league starters around; it also does a very good job of clearing maps, but requires substantial investment to complete Guardians and Shaper.
Finally, good luck to you, we will update the news about Path of Exile in real time.