The currency in Escape from Tarkov is Roubles, as everyone who has played this game knows. In Escape from Tarkov, if you need Rubles and want to earn Rubles, there are many ways. For example, Looting, Killing, Trading, and so on, these different methods can let you get EFT Roubles. So this article will not describe these methods of earning EFT Roubles. In my opinion, if you like this game and experience the fun of this game, the best way to earn Roubles is to find hidden stashes in each map, obtain these items, and evacuate safely. Why I think this method is the best because this method not only makes you familiar with the map but also allows you to experience the real fun of this game more.
In Escape from Tarkov, if you want to find the hidden stashes in each map, the first task is to be familiar with each map and know where the hidden stashes are. The following is all the information on each map, including the detailed information of Hidden Stashes, Keys, Extract Points, Exit Points, and Scav Boss on the map. You can use these to understand the details of each map.
- Customs: A large area of industrial park land situated adjacent to the factory. This area houses a customs terminal, fuel storage facilities, offices, and dorms as well as a variety of other infrastructure buildings. Comprehensive Analysis of Customs in Escape from Tarkov.
- Factory: The industrial estate and facilities of chemical factory #16 were rented out illegally to the TerraGroup company. During the Contract Wars, this factory was a hotbed for numerous firefights between USEC and BEAR operatives that determined control over the entire Tarkov industrial district. With time, the factory premises were converted into a shelter for local civilians, Scavs, along with the occasional USEC or BEAR operators. Comprehensive Analysis of Factory in Escape from Tarkov.
- Shoreline: The Shoreline makes up a large part of the outskirts of Tarkov and is located next to the Port. The area houses a partially abandoned village, modern private housing, agricultural fields, long stretches of beach, a boating facility, gas station, weather station, and cellular tower as well as other commercial facilities. Shorelines’ main point of interest is the “Azure Coast” health resort which consists of several luxurious buildings. The resort is exclusively powered by a nearby hydroelectric power plant. The resort had previously been used as temporary accommodation for members of TerraGroup and the corporation’s associated divisions in preparation for the evacuation of Tarkov Port. Comprehensive Analysis of Shoreline in Escape from Tarkov.
- Woods: The Priozersk Natural Reserve recently became part of the state-protected wildlife reserves of the North-Western Federal District. Comprehensive Analysis of Woods in Escape from Tarkov.
- Interchange: The South interchange is a key location for transport in the city. This strategic area connects the port and harbor with the industrial outskirts of Tarkov. Located in the center of the interchange is a huge ULTRA shopping mall which was used as the main base of operation for the EMERCOM evacuation. Comprehensive Analysis of Interchange in Escape from Tarkov.
- The Lab: Underground laboratory complex TerraGroup Labs is a secret object right under the center of Tarkov. Officially, this research center does not exist and, based on data scraps, is engaged in R&D, testing, and simulation projects in chemistry, physics, biology, and high-tech areas. Comprehensive Analysis of The Lab in Escape from Tarkov.
- Reserve: The secret Federal State Reserve Agency base that, according to urban legends, contains enough supplies to last for years: food, medications, and other resources, enough to survive an all-out nuclear war. Comprehensive Analysis of Reserve in Escape from Tarkov.
You can also visit EFTMKG.COM. This site has the most detailed and complete maps of the Escape From Tarkov focused on the constructions, loots, and spawn of keys. Available for mobile and desktop versions.
When you understand the content of the map information, you have completed more than half. So next, you need to find and evacuate safely by yourself.
- First, Take it slow, There’s no need to rush!
- Second, Don’t get greedy. It’s easy to want to collect lots before getting out but this just means you have more to lose if things don’t go as planned.
- Third, Collect everything. Get all of the loot you can see and carry! If you’re careful and slow, you should be able to exit with loads of loot that you can sell for extra EFT roubles.
- Last, Bring some friends with you. If possible, grab a few others and head into the resort together. You’ll stand a better chance against other players and be able to carry a lot of goodies between the group of you. This is great even if you have no intention to put any EFT roubles for sale after collecting all the goodies.