According to the 2K team, there will be 24 new badges in NBA 2K24, and 11 from last year will not be returning, bringing the total number of badges in NBA 2K to 77. Below, we have a detailed look at these 24 new badges being added to NBA 2K24.
These badges can affect our player’s shooting attributes and benefit both backcourt and frontcourt players. About Scoring and Finishing in NBA 2K24, equipping the right badges can improve a player’s ability to score from close range and have a stronger shot.
- Float Game: Improves the player’s ability to float and run when attacking the basket
- Scooper: Improves a player’s chances of making a quick tackle for a layup
- Bunny: Hop step layups and dunks receive an increased shot chance with Bunny.
- Spin Cycle: This badge can benefit players who use spin moves to finish around the rim.
- Two Step: Cradle and Euro step layups and dunks receive a shot boost with Two Step.
- Precision Dunker: This badge is designed for players who use the skill of dunk mechanic and will receive an improved chance of flushing their dunk attempt with Precision Dunker.
- Hook Specialist: This badge can benefit players who use hook shots in the post.
- Post-Fade Phenom: This badge is like the Hook Specialist badge but focuses on post-fade and hop shots.
- Open Looks: Enhances the player’s ability to make wide-open jump shots
- Spot Finder: This badge can benefit players who move without the ball and rely on their teammates to find them for open shots.
- Whistle: It enhances players’ chances of drawing fouls and earning free throws.
- Free Points: In clutch moments, knocking down free throws with the game on the line is improved with Free Points.
- Bulldozer: This badge enhances a player’s strength and aggressiveness when attacking the basket.
In NBA 2K24, several ball-handling and passing badges can improve a player’s ability to handle the ball and make accurate passes. While these badges may not impact ball handling and passing, they can benefit players who attack the basket.
- Relay Passer: Improves a player’s ability to make accurate passes in transition.
- Touch Passer: Improves a player’s ability to make quick and accurate passes.
- Big Driver: Improves a player’s ability to drive to the basket and finish through contact.
- Blow-By: Improves a player’s ability to get past defenders and drive to the basket.
- Physical Handles: Improves a player’s ability to handle the ball under physical pressure.
- Speed Booster: A quick first step badge, Speed Booster will allow quicker launches from a stand-still dribble situation.
- Triple Strike: Players excel with triple threat launches and jukes at a higher rate with Triple Strike.
In NBA 2K24, several defensive badges can improve players’ ability to guard their matchup and secure rebounds. While these badges may not impact a player’s ability to guard their matchup, they can benefit players who play in the frontcourt.
- Fast Feet: It allows defensive specialists to stay in front of shifty ball-handlers by providing a quick first step.
- Right Stick Ripper: This badge enhances players’ ability to steal the ball from opponents when using the right stick.
- Immovable Enforcer: The Immovable Enforcer badge in NBA 2K24 is a defensive badge that allows defenders to win physical matchups about body-ups and contact layups.
- 94 Feet: Players with 94 Feet receive fewer body-up stamina hits and improved body-up wins when pressing full court.
These are the new badges added in NBA 2K24, which will help us to build a stronger player in this game. Also, we can Buy 2K24 MT to continue strengthening our players, which can help us get more victories in the NBA 2K24.
- Limitless Takeoff
- Clamp Breaker
- Mismatch Expert
- Quick First Step
- Vice Grip
- Clutch Shooter
- Floor General
- Volume Shooter
Note that in NBA 2K24, badges are categorized into four classes: the S, A, B, and C classes, with the S class badges being considered the best. Following the route of NBA 2K23, a player’s height determines the level assignment, and each badge has a unique set of attribute requirements to unlock the badge’s use.